Ricardo values its reputation as a diverse and inclusive employer
Ricardo is a global engineering, strategic and environmental consultancy, founded in 1915 our vision is to maximise efficiency and eliminate waste. With a century of experience delivering excellence and innovation, Ricardo now employs over 2900 engineers, scientists and consultants around the world and it is the passion and expertise of this community, which drives us forward and maintains our position of technical leadership. As a business, we value respect, integrity, innovation and passion and guided by these values we enable our customers to achieve sustainable growth and commercial success.
• Managing customer projects to time, quality and cost
• System and architecture definition
• Project estimation, planning and task management
• Leading engineering teams
• Working with mechanical, thermal and software design teams to deliver complete products
YOUR SKILLS WILL INCLUDE
• Experience in power electronics design
• Design of digitally controlled inverters and/or power converters (to 50kW)
• Design for EMC, knowledge of standards and testing
• Schematics, PCB design and worst-case circuit analysis
• Defining electronics hardware design validation and functional test specifications
We offer you
100% sick pay
after 1st day
At Ricardo, you will work with colleagues who are highly educated and skilled at their jobs. Over 90% of our staff have Bachelor’s degrees, 75% have Master’s and 10% have PhDs. We have always been an engineering and science company. Your colleagues will have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of how things work.
Electronics & Electrical
The Electronics & Electrical team provides design and development capability for vehicle control and electric power systems. The electronics team create schematics, perform detailed design calculations, layout PCBs and perform functional and validation tests. Much of the current work is on the systems that are required for new hybrid and electric vehicles.
Ricardo is an international engineering and technology company with over 2,900 employees worldwide. We focus on the key challenges facing society today; sustainable transportation, clean energy and responsible use of scarce resources. In Prague, we have our largest technical centre outside of the UK. We support projects around the world that help to develop the next generation of transportation systems.