Ricardo values its reputation as a diverse and inclusive employer
Ricardo is a global engineering, strategic and environmental consultancy, founded in 1915 our vision is to maximise efficiency and eliminate waste. With a century of experience delivering excellence and innovation, Ricardo now employs over 2900 engineers, scientists and consultants around the world and it is the passion and expertise of this community, which drives us forward and maintains our position of technical leadership. As a business, we value respect, integrity, innovation and passion and guided by these values we enable our customers to achieve sustainable growth and commercial success.
- This role will focus on the development of solutions to support customers in applying Ricardo analysis tools in addressing key transmission engineering challenges
- Support sales targets in the ‘Solutions’ sector and support the growth of the services business
- Development of approaches to address engineering challenges through solutions approach applying co-simulation to improve toolchain prediction capabilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to implement solutions to allow sales to external customers
- Lead solutions projects
YOUR SKILLS WILL INCLUDE
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent technical degree; Master’s degree a plus
- Experience in technical engineering environment delivering analysis engineering support to customers to support engineering project delivery
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with client interactions and client satisfaction
- Proficient in computer-aided engineering of driveline systems
- Minimum five years of related experience in analytical and design applications for a single discipline
- Eligibility to work in the Czech Republic (required)
We offer you
100% sick pay
after 1st day
At Ricardo, you will work with colleagues who are highly educated and skilled at their jobs. Over 90% of our staff have Bachelor’s degrees, 75% have Master’s and 10% have PhDs. We have always been an engineering and science company. Your colleagues will have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of how things work.
Ricardo Software develops simulation tools for use mainly in the automotive industry. The products we develop are used for the design, development and optimization of vehicles and internal combustion engines. Some of our developers are engaged in developing solvers that use the finite element method or the finite volume method. Another large group of our employees consists of developers of graphical user interfaces. Moreover, we have a team of specialists that provides our customers with a high-quality support.
Ricardo is an international engineering and technology company with over 2,900 employees worldwide. We focus on the key challenges facing society today; sustainable transportation, clean energy and responsible use of scarce resources. In Prague, we have our largest technical centre outside of the UK. We support projects around the world that help to develop the next generation of transportation systems.