Ricardo values its reputation as a diverse and inclusive employer
Ricardo is a global engineering, strategic and environmental consultancy, founded in 1915 our vision is to maximise efficiency and eliminate waste. With a century of experience delivering excellence and innovation, Ricardo now employs over 2900 engineers, scientists and consultants around the world and it is the passion and expertise of this community, which drives us forward and maintains our position of technical leadership. As a business, we value respect, integrity, innovation and passion and guided by these values we enable our customers to achieve sustainable growth and commercial success.
- Capture system level requirements and decompose vehicle features to functions and sub-systems
- Undertake design, analysis and verification using SysML or similar modelling language
- Perform system level Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Act as customer interface for technical aspects of a project
- Support company wide adoption of Systems Engineering good practice
YOUR SKILLS WILL INCLUDE
- Engineering degree or equivalent industrial experience
- Expertise in Systems Engineering for automotive applications
- Practical experience in one or more requirements management and analysis tools
- Good knowledge of Systems Modelling Language (SysML)
- Excellent knowledge of vehicle system architecture design considerations
- Experience in one or more advanced vehicle systems such has ADAS/CAV, HEV and/or ISO26262
- Eligibility to work in the Czech Republic (required)
We offer you
100% sick pay
after 1st day
At Ricardo, you will work with colleagues who are highly educated and skilled at their jobs. Over 90% of our staff have Bachelor’s degrees, 75% have Master’s and 10% have PhDs. We have always been an engineering and science company. Your colleagues will have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of how things work.
The Systems team is split into 3 sections. The Attributes team cascades the customer requirements (performance, weight, dynamics etc.) to vehicle systems. The System Engineering team provides definitive specifications through to validated system solutions. The Functional Safety team interacts with the controls, electronics and embedded software teams to ensure that standards such as ISO26262 are met.
Ricardo is an international engineering and technology company with over 2,900 employees worldwide. We focus on the key challenges facing society today; sustainable transportation, clean energy and responsible use of scarce resources. In Prague, we have our largest technical centre outside of the UK. We support projects around the world that help to develop the next generation of transportation systems.