Ricardo values its reputation as a diverse and inclusive employer
Ricardo is a global engineering, strategic and environmental consultancy, founded in 1915 our vision is to maximise efficiency and eliminate waste. With a century of experience delivering excellence and innovation, Ricardo now employs over 2900 engineers, scientists and consultants around the world and it is the passion and expertise of this community, which drives us forward and maintains our position of technical leadership. As a business, we value respect, integrity, innovation and passion and guided by these values we enable our customers to achieve sustainable growth and commercial success.
- Monthly management reporting for all Regional Sales Office reporting entities
- Oversight of the local finance teams in Japan, Korea, India and Malaysia
- Statutory reporting including local accounts, returns and filings, with support as appropriate from local advisors
- Financial analysis for all overseas reporting entities
- Commercial support to the overseas Regional Sales Offices in Japan, Korea and India, with interface into the market sector teams and decision support functions
- Working closely with the Prague Head of SSC - Finance and Accounting and Group functions
- Ad-hoc analysis, reporting and project work
Your skills will include
- Minimum secondary education
- Three years accounting experience working within a busy finance function
- Good general knowledge with accounting (monthly, annual reconciliations; intercompany accounting...)
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Eligibility to work in the Czech Republic (required)
Key words: Controlling, Reporting, Accounting
We offer you
100% sick pay
after 1st day
At Ricardo, you will work with colleagues who are highly educated and skilled at their jobs. Over 90% of our staff have Bachelor’s degrees, 75% have Master’s and 10% have PhDs. We have always been an engineering and science company. Your colleagues will have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of how things work.
The Finance shared service centre provides a range of functions which includes General Ledger and Reporting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash and Expenses and financial transaction processing for the European Automotive division. You will work closely with many professional colleagues across the European business.
Ricardo is an international engineering and technology company with over 2,900 employees worldwide. We focus on the key challenges facing society today; sustainable transportation, clean energy and responsible use of scarce resources. In Prague, we have our largest technical centre outside of the UK. We support projects around the world that help to develop the next generation of transportation systems.