Ricardo values its reputation as a diverse and inclusive employer
Ricardo is a global engineering, strategic and environmental consultancy, founded in 1915 our vision is to maximise efficiency and eliminate waste.
With a century of experience delivering excellence and innovation, Ricardo now employs over 2700 engineers, scientists and consultants around the world and it is the passion and expertise of this community, which drives us forward and maintains our position of technical leadership.
As a business, we value respect, integrity, innovation and passion and guided by these values we enable our customers to achieve sustainable growth and commercial success.
We are looking for a new colleague (m/f) to join our small Finance Shared Service Centre as an Intercompany Accountant. You will be a part of a small team of General Ledgers and Reporting Accountants (4 including yourself). You will report to a cheerful, optimistic and knowledgeable team leader you can learn from.
- Maintain complete and accurate accounting records to ensure the integrity of the financial ledgers
- Identify, calculate and enter to SAP Accruals/Prepayments related to Intercompany and send it to divisions
- Reconcile Intercompany balances in reporting program Tagetik
- Post Intercompany invoices, clear accounts
- Review of accounts on monthly and yearly basis
Your skills will include
- Minimum a Secondary School leaving diploma
- At least four years of experience within intercompany accounting
- Understanding and practical knowledge of finance processes
- Ability to meet tight deadlines (but manage not to lose a sense of humour), a proactive personality with analytical skills
- At least intermediate level of English (ability to communicate with English native speakers)
We offer you
100% sick pay
after 1st day
At Ricardo, you will work with colleagues who are highly educated and skilled at their jobs. Over 90% of our staff have Bachelor’s degrees, 75% have Master’s and 10% have PhDs. We have always been an engineering and science company. Your colleagues will have a deep understanding of the fundamentals of how things work.
The Finance shared service centre provides a range of functions which includes General Ledger and Reporting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash and Expenses and financial transaction processing for the European Automotive division. You will work closely with many professional colleagues across the European business.
Ricardo is an international engineering and technology company with over 2,900 employees worldwide. We focus on the key challenges facing society today; sustainable transportation, clean energy and responsible use of scarce resources. In Prague, we have our largest technical centre outside of the UK. We support projects around the world that help to develop the next generation of.