Ricardo is a global engineering, strategic and environmental consultancy, founded in 1915 our vision is to maximise efficiency and eliminate waste.
With a century of experience delivering excellence and innovation, Ricardo now employs over 2900 engineers, scientists and consultants around the world and it is the passion and expertise of this community, which drives us forward and maintains our position of technical leadership.
As a business, we value respect, integrity, innovation and passion and guided by these values we enable our customers to achieve sustainable growth and commercial success.
We are looking for new colleagues to join our Ricardo Prague team as Controls Engineers. Positions are suitable both for people who are early in their careers, as well as more experienced engineers.
- Develop control strategies for vehicle applications
- Model control strategies in Simulink and Stateflow
- Automatically generate C code
- Integrate algorithms with low-level software, hardware platform & vehicle systems
- Perform functional testing, refinement & calibration on vehicles
The ideal candidate will have most of the following
- An engineering degree
- A good understanding of control theory
- Experience in the design & development of automotive control strategies
- In depth knowledge of one or more automotive systems, such as internal combustion engines, transmissions, electric motors and hybrids
- Experience of model based development using Matlab/Simulink including auto-coding
- At least intermediate level of English (daily use and communication with native speakers)
- Strong teamwork, organizational, oral and written communication skills
Additional skills that would be advantageous include
- Experience in control strategy development from initial requirements through to production calibration and release
- Experience in developing diagnostic monitoring strategies
- Ability to read and understand 'C' code
- An interesting and varied role within an expanding international company, work with latest technologies
- Graduate rotation programme
- Informal company culture and flexible working hours
- Secured bike storage for active cyclists and a nearby cycle track
- Modern offices close to city centre (tram, metro B) with variety of restaurants and services in the area
- Possibility to travel both to other Ricardo locations and client´s sites
- Motivating employee benefit package (annual travel transport ticket reimbursement, contribution to life and pension insurance, sport activities, English lessons within working hours, employee interest free loan etc.)
Ricardo is an equal opportunities employer.
Klíčová slova: teorie řízení, Simulink, control, hybrid, transmissions, engines, diagnostics